Sagging skin along with wrinkles are common problems associated with ageing. This is mainly due to decreasing of collagen production as skin loses it's quality. Radiofrequency (RF) system is the most commonly used procedure to stimulate the collagen production and strengthen the skin structure. RF enables skin tightening and improvement of the skin's appearance painlessly without post-op downtime of classic surgery applications or other invasive methods. Radiofrequency is a non-invasive way of tightening loose or lax skin around the forehead, eyes, cheeks, mouth, jaw line, jowls and also the area under the chin/neck. This is a great way of reducing fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores and improving skin tone and texture as well as dull skin. It can also be used for body tightening and skin improvement. Radiofrequency treatment uses electrical pulses. It heats the dermis (the deepest skin layer) through hand pieces without damaging the epidermis (the top layers of the skin), to stimulate new collagen growth and provide an improvement in skin laxity and appearance, to remodel and enhance dermal density with minimal risks.
- Tissue Retraction: The generated heat causes local contraction of the collagen fibres immediately tightening the skin to remodel and rejuvenate the previous effects of ageing.
- Collagen Formation: The local fibroblasts stimulates the collagen formation by heating the dermis and it then acts as a new deep foundation for the skin. This provides a new foundation to the skin’s structure and also produces further delayed tightening, which only becomes evident gradually over the following next few months.
- Improved Circulation: improves blood flow, lymphatic drainage and provides a better oxygen supply and greater toxin clearance from the skin and underlying tissues.
Free cancellation up to 30 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 30 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Waterlily Beauty Clinic
26 Stoke Newington Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.