Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
What is IPL hair removal?
professional IPL hair removal treatment involves flashes of intense pulsed light which are absorbed by the hair follicles. The absorbed light heats your hair, and impacts the potential of the follicle to regrow without damaging the surrounding tissue.
During treatment you will see
A sharp decrease in regrowth is visible after the first treatment.
Your hair will grow back finer and less dense.
After 6-8 treatments spaced six to eight weeks apart, only 1 or 2 top up treatments may be required.
How it works with us
The professional IPL treatment starts with a full consultation and patch test. Then the treatment is individually prescribed based on skin type, thickness of the hair and the area to be treated. A course of treatment is required. Program E>O's professional IPL hair removal is available from award winning beauty salons, clinics and therapists. So you can now free yourself forever from the chore of hair removal.
The Beauty Lounge E11
561 High Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.