You will enjoy:
- Choice of one Karin Herzog facial, from the selection:
- Peel and plum with glyco-rose facial (40 minutes)
- Oxygen facial (75 minutes)
- Luxury oxygen facial (95 minutes) including back massage
- 'The Smoothie' hydrating facial (75 minutes)
- 'The Smoothie' luxury hydrating facial (95 minutes) including back massage
- The manoi, honey and milk skin nourisher (75 minutes)
- Karin Herzog Facials are original, patented, proved formulas used and supported by doctors and dermatologists globally. Different from any other range, these facials use a combination of oxygen and vitamins A and E, essential oils and fruit acids.
- Oxygen controls sebum production in the skin, kills bacteria on a surface, detoxifies skin and increases collagen production
- Oxygen Facial Voted ‘The Best Facial in the World’ by The Times, this treatment provides essential care for problematic skin, including the most effective and hygienic manual extraction technique. Oxygen sterilises the therapist’s hands and the client’s skin so that blackheads, white heads and even milia can be extracted, leaving the skin brighter, clearer, fresher and visibly improved. Suitable for even young and sensitive skin to provide a thoroughly deep cleanse. A real urban rescue remedy.
- Peel and Plump A fabulous 40 minute facial with staggering results, using a safe and gentle glycolic acid, rose essential oil and Herzog’s patented and proven Oxygen therapy. This treatment revives tired looking skin, helps soften fine lines, hydrates and plumps.
Skin is Lifted and toned, elasticity is improved and the complexion looks brighter. The facial works to stimulate cell renewal whilst simultaneously decongesting the skin. Essential for dry, mature skin, pigmentation problems, acne scaring or a generally lack-lustre complexion. Brilliant as an advanced beauty aid before a special occasion.
- The Smoothie A luxury hydrating and balancing hand’s on treatment, incorporating oxygen, water, vitamins and gentle but effective super fruit enzymes from oranges, mandarins, grapefruit and grapes.
A high performance anti-ageing maintenance facial to ensure the skin stays firm, hydrated and lifted. A face-lifting facial with radiance that is both instant and long lasting.
Suitable for all skin types including those with heightened sensitivity. Excellent at restoring the natural balance and health of the skin and for treating many common disorders including rosacea, dermatitis, eczema and many more
- The Manoi , Honey and Milk Skin Nourisher Indulgent and decadent; a facial that delivers on many levels and provides stimulus for all the senses. Fresh oranges, honey, bananas, warm coconut oil and oxygen therapy combine to soothe, soften and rejuvenate. Incorporating a truly sensuous face massage with warm fresh oranges, this facial fills the room with the uplifting aroma of zesty fresh fruit – a pampering treat in every sense of the word.
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
The Beauty Lounge E11
561 High Road,
The Beauty Lounge E11 is a haven of relaxation, situated in the busy heart of Leytonstone, offering a complete range of unisex hair and beauty services at great price.
We focus on bespoke services delivered by advanced trained therapists, and offer treatments in an ambient, luxurious environment always ensuring the highest standards of hygiene.
Our clients include locals, busy professionals, big names and new mums, and range from the age of eight to 80. What all our customers have in common is their joy at finding a salon that makes them feel at home, that they know they will walk out of looking and feeling their best.
You can reach us on the Central line (were a seven minute walk from Leytonstone station) or the get the Overground to Leytonstone High Road. Were also conveniently located for the 257 and W14 bus routes (were opposite the Leytonstone Fire Station bus stop).
|Mon - Fri
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.