The art of Threading is the very gentle and precise rolling of a length of cotton thread which is twisted along the hairs to be removed. The twisting action of the thread traps the hair and lifts it out the follicle.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
DO make sure you go to a trained brow pro. "Ask where they were trained, how long have they have been practicing and what licenses they have."
DON'T stay silent in the chair. "Communicate with your esthetician. Describe the shape you would like–low, medium, high or sharp arch; thick, medium or thin brows.You can bring photos, but a good shaper should be able to determine the most complimentary look for your facial structure. You may not have enough to work with to match a celebrity's brows."
DO know that a little post-threading redness is normal. "It's a natural reaction, and it should subside on its own within a few hours. If necessary, apply a cool compress to the area."
DON'T put anything on your brows right after hair removal. "Wait at least two hours before you apply moisturizers, cleansers or makeup directly to the threaded area to keep bacteria away from open pores."
DO stay on top of your touch-ups. "Estheticians will recommend clients come back every two weeks to keep their shape looking sharp and clean. You can get re-threaded as soon as the hair grows just above the skin."
DON'T use a brow razor in between appointments! "They cut the hair at the surface similar to shaving. It does not remove the hair completely and it makes the hair that is left over very coarse and thick. Using a brow razor can lead to ingrown hairs and stubble and you run the risk of taking off too much hair."
Clear Light Clinic
Frankie Cochrane Hair & Beauty,
42 Lambs Conduit Street,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.