Swedish Body Massage is ideal for specific physical problems such as muscle tension and tendon and ligament problems, massage can be used to relax muscles after physical exertion or to warm and loosen them in preparation for exercise. Massage is also a great mental and emotional stress reliever. A treatment leaves clients feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Also a good massage just to relax and unwind from day to day stress.
Benefits of Swedish Body Massage
Swedish Massage has been found to have many benefits, including:-
- Reduction in muscle spasm, pain and tension
- Release of endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers
- Relaxation and therefore reduction in anxiety
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Improved mobility
- Reduction of swelling caused by an accumulation of fluid in the tissues
- Balancing the overall flow of natural life energy through the body
- Inducing a feeling of well-being through the comfort of human touch
Plus some massage include 30 min express facial.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
<p>There are no Lifts, massage treatment is on first floor.</p>
<p>These Massage are for Ladies only.</p>
<p>Massage is not appropriate if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, or are on medication that thins your blood. You shouldn’t get a massage if you are pregnant or have a sun burn. You also may want to reconsider if you are menopausal, as it may trigger a hot flash.</p>
Good to know
There are no Lifts, massage treatment is on first floor.
Loreal H&M Hair and Beauty Salon
H&M Hair and Beauty Salon,
36 Radford Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.