A powerful and dynamic non invasive massage fusing many healing techniques to address common complaints involving the lower back and abdomen. This treatment works by bringing the organs within the abdominal area into alignment by releasing pressure, clearing congestion, strengthening the surrounding muscles and toning the abdominal area. Toxins are flushed, and, nutrients that help to tone the surrounding tissue and balance hormones go back to their normal order. The upper abdomen is also given a deep, thorough massage to loosen the tight muscles around the stomach and the arteries that feed the digestive and eliminative organs with their vital blood supply. By massaging the torso you are treating a wide range of issues. This treatment is designed to bring you back into harmony on both physical and emotional levels.
- Crohn’s Disease
- Nutrition Deficiencies
- Painful or Irregular Menstrual Cycles & Ovulation
- PMS or depression prior to Menses
- Heavy Bleeding or Clotting
- Lower Back pain
- Polycystic Ovaries
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Miscarriages or difficult pregnancies
- Menopause or Pre-Menopause
- Abnormal Uterine bleeding
- Ovarian Cysts
- Repair Uterus after Childbirth
- Painful Sexual Intercourse
- Loss of a child ~ Abortions, Miscarriages, Stillborns
- Trauma during childbirth
- Sexual or Violent Trauma
- Lack of creativity or flow
- Childhood trauma
- Held in emotions
- Maternal problems
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
<p>Please wear comfortabel lose clothing.</p>
Good to know
Womb work can not be done if you are on your menstrual cycle (from 2 days prior) or pregnant.
Ayurveda Treats at Snowfields Wellness
41 Snowfields, London, SE1 3SU,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.