Enjoy a more enhanced experience offering a combination of ultrasound technology plus personalised exercise regimen which also includes all the benefits of our express service. This program will help you reach your goals faster and more efficiently. The professional, knowledgeable, and courteous trainers of The Gym Way will create personalised workouts to help meet your specific needs and help you achieve your goals depending on your body type, age and stage. Each personal training session is approximately one hour.
An Ultrasound Cavitation Plus package would include):
- Your selection of ultrasound cavitations treatments (50 min each) with 1 hour personal training session (to be performed on a different day)
- Complementary Nutritional appointment with a certified nutritionist through our partnership with N'aturopatica (45 min)
- Record of your progress
- Photographic Evidence (You can opt out)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
(Treatment is limited or not available to the following clients)
- Pace Maker (treatment unavailable)
- Liver Disease (or history) (treatment unavailable)
- Kidney Disease (treatment unavailable)
- Thrombosis (treatment unavailable)
- Tumours (treatment unavailable)
- Haemophilia (treatment unavailable)
- Breast Feeding (treatment unavailable)
- Cancer (treatment unavailable)
- Cancer History (if you have been clear within 7 years & with a doctors note)
- Open Wounds in Targeted Area (treatment unavailable)
- Blood Disease (with doctors note)
- After Pregnancy (3 months after)
- Metal Implants in Targeted Area (treatment unavailable)
Good to know
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE USING ULTRASOUND TREATMENTS
For anyone embarking on the sound physique ultrasound system for weight loss it is essential you find out if this treatment is right for you. At sound physique we don't just provide a walk in and walk out service, what we are delivering is a program that provides pioneering ultrasound treatments but also exercise and nutrition guides so a small amount of effort is required in your behalf.
For you to get the very best results we ask every Sound Physique customer to take home our nutritional education and do a minimum of 30 minutes exercise a week. This is to ensure your lymphatic system can remove and flush up to 70% of the fat cells. We include a 1 hour complementary nutritional visit with a qualified nutritionist which you are free to arrange further sessions if it suits you at an extra cost. We can also include gym access at our health club on the day of each treatment. However it is also important you understand and consider if you also medically qualify.
Therapy Tip #1: Hairy bodies shave or trim the day before.
Therapy Tip #2: Remove your jewellery.
Therapy Tip #3: Turn off cell phones, pagers, and other digital devices.
Therapy Tip #4: Arrive a little early.
Therapy Tip #5: Use the loo before hand.
Therapy Tip #6: Wear comfortable clothing
MG Skin Care at The Gym Way Marble Arch
The GymWay .21 Bryanston Street, London, W1H 7AB.,
behind Marble Arch Tube Station,
NEXT DOOR TO THE THISTLE HOTEL,
07936 8820 40,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.