Price based on two people sharing.
You will both enjoy:
- Fresh fruit on arrival
- Two night stay in a classic double or twin room
- The below treatments:
- Your first day begins: with ample time to relax and unwind before your ESPA Salt & Oil Scrub, we will get your circulation flowing and give you a lovely glow ready for an evening of relaxation.
- Your second day begins: with time for a workout, or to simply relax before your ESPA Taster Facial. Once you are feeling completely refreshed, enjoy a light lunch before returning to the Spa for an indulgent ESPA Aromatherapy Massage, using a blend of individually chosen oils, helping you to completely unwind and take away the stresses of everyday life
- Breakfast each morning. On your last morning, join us again after breakfast for a final swim or leisurely workout before you leave for home.
- 3 course dinner with coffee in the restaurant each night
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Swimming pool
- Poolside relax area
- Fibre optic steam room
- Monsoon shower
- Trekkers kids room
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Activity studio
- Spinning studio
- Changing rooms
- Spa treatment relaxation room
- St Tropez room
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
The Spa at North Lakes Hotel
Lift your spirits without lifting a finger. Make time to dissolve stress and supercharge your senses - rejuvenate and renew with a therapeutic facial or cocoon yourself in a tranquil body wrap. We use the best spa treatment and beauty products from the internationally acclaimed ESPA range - including natural oils, revitalising seaweeds and marine algae.
North Lakes physiotherapy specialises in a variety of musculoskeletal and soft tissue treatments including: Manual techniques and Exercise therapy for musculoskeletal conditions including back pain, joint pain/dysfunction, sports injuries, arthritis, degenerative conditions, whiplash, and sciatica. All conditions are treated with up to date, evidence-based techniques. Attached to the clinic is a fully equipped gymnasium which can be used when appropriate for treatment and rehabilitation. Similarly the clinic has access to a studio, ideal for gait and movement analysis
|Mon - Wed
|Thur - Fri
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Wahanda gift voucher not accepted
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.