If you're tired, stressed, busy, or just want to delay the signs of ageing and brighten the skin, this anti-oxidant rich facial will replenish moisture, reverse dehydration, calm and soothe the skin to increase its quality, appearance and lustre. What duration should you choose?
- 30min - For beginners or a mini treat
- 45min - A great combination of time and efficacy
- 60min - For the full Facial experience and benefits
- 90min - For the ultimate in escapism and relaxation
When you come for your Allertons appointment, make sure you join 'Allertons Loyalty' which gives you a number of benefits: Collect 5% of everything you spend onto your Loyalty Card to use to pay for future Services or Products; Receive free car parking when your appointment is over an hour; Get £5 worth of points whenever you refer a new friend to Allertons; and more!
If you need any help at all, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0113 359 3420 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
19 The Light,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.