Massage during pregnancy can help to relieve:
- Muscular discomforts such as leg cramps during pregnancy, muscle stiffness, tension and knots. Massage improves circulation and can therefore stimulate the flow of blood to these areas.
- Muscular imbalance caused by postural changes. Massage can help the lumbar region to regain balance and relieve discomfort.
- Sciatic pain during pregnancy can be caused by a tight buttock muscle. Massage can help to relax this muscle and relieve the pain caused by the pinched nerve.
- Constipation – Regular massage will encourage your bowels to move.
- Headaches and sinus pain - Massage of the face, neck and shoulders can help to alleviate sinus pressure and headaches caused by tension.
- Swelling/oedema - Extra pressure your uterus places on your legs, can lead to swelling in your feet and ankles. Massage will improve circulation and lymph flow to the affected areas.
Regular massage to the lower back, abdomen, and inner thighs can release chronic tension in these areas for minimal resistance during delivery
postnatal massage can ease the stresses on the body caused by a rapid transition from a pre to postnatal body following birth and help to restore the body back to its pre pregnancy condition.
Many women experience post partum swelling which can be reduced through the benefits that postnatal massage can give by increasing circulation and lymph flow
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Yucel Coskun - Mobile Medical Massage Therapist
Hello Massage, reiki and facial lovers, my name is Yucel Coskun.
Welcome to my Wahanda site, I am a 35 years old professional and qualified male sport massage therapist. I have been trained in different Oriental ancient methods of massage for 16 years.
My aims are to improve the overall physical, emotional and mental well - being of my clients, who are looking to improve their current health status or just need to relax with healing hands on.
To help body its own healing process I offer:
- sports massage
- medical massage
- deep tissue massage
- pregnancy massage
- indian head massage
- reiki ( healing massage)
- crystal healing
Whatever your reasons are, come and treat your own body. Its needs you come and take care of it now... My aspiration is to help you feel physically, mentally and emotionally healthier and also to improve the quality of your life style.
Thank you for your interest. Hoping to meet some of you soon.
|Mon - Sun
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Wahanda gift voucher not accepted
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.