Massage during pregnancy can help to relieve:
- Muscular discomforts such as leg cramps during pregnancy, muscle stiffness, tension and knots. Massage improves circulation and can therefore stimulate the flow of blood to these areas.
- Muscular imbalance caused by postural changes. Massage can help the lumbar region to regain balance and relieve discomfort.
- Sciatic pain during pregnancy can be caused by a tight buttock muscle. Massage can help to relax this muscle and relieve the pain caused by the pinched nerve.
- Constipation – Regular massage will encourage your bowels to move.
- Headaches and sinus pain - Massage of the face, neck and shoulders can help to alleviate sinus pressure and headaches caused by tension.
- Swelling/oedema - Extra pressure your uterus places on your legs, can lead to swelling in your feet and ankles. Massage will improve circulation and lymph flow to the affected areas.
Regular massage to the lower back, abdomen, and inner thighs can release chronic tension in these areas for minimal resistance during delivery
postnatal massage can ease the stresses on the body caused by a rapid transition from a pre to postnatal body following birth and help to restore the body back to its pre pregnancy condition.
Many women experience post partum swelling which can be reduced through the benefits that postnatal massage can give by increasing circulation and lymph flow
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Yucel Coskun - Medical Massage Therapist
445. Lordship Lane,
Wood Green London,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Wahanda gift voucher not accepted
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.