You will enjoy:
- Choice of one spray tanning treatment, from the selection:
- Sienna X spray tan (20 minutes) OR
- Contour D'Or shrinking tan (30 minutes): Contour D'Or is the Avant-Garde Shrinking Tan giving you a natural contoured colour with real inch loss. The tan contains the same active ingredient which is in the Shrinking Violet Inch Loss Body Wrap
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
<p>Most people will not be allergic to spray tans however, if you are incredibly sensitive it is advisable to undergo a small patch test 24-48 hours prior to the tan. If you have severe eczema then I would recommend that you do not have a tan as the colour can grab to those areas making it darker. If it’s mild eczma then a barrier cream can be used but the tan may not take as well around these areas. If you are pregnant you may still have a Sienna X Tan however we would not recommend this within the first trimester. If you're having a Contour D'Or Tan and suffer from any of the following disorders please let me know as you may be excluded from the treatment or it may be adapted: pregnancy, breastfeeding, given birth within the last 3 months, surgery within the last 6 months, Thyroid problems, Diabetes, Cancer, chemotherapy and radio therapy must be clear for 6 months or on prescription medication.</p>
Good to know
Pre Tan Advice: Shave at least 24 hours or wax at least 48 hours prior to your tan. Exfoliate gently but thoroughly to remove any dry and dead skin. Do not moisturise on the day of your tan. Day of the Tan: You should shower a few hours prior to your tan and ensure that all make-up, deodorant and cream/oils are rinsed off. You should remove all jewellery and pull hair away from the face and tie up. You should wear underwear that you are comfortable with and similar to bikinis etc. You can use disposable underwear if you wish. You MUST bring loose dark clothing to wear afterwards and wear loose fitting shoes- ideally flip flops.Maintaining your Tan: You must not swim or exercise whilst the tan is developing. The tan will have to be left on for at least 8 hours. You can sleep in the tan but should wear loose clothing. After showering, pat your tan dry- do not rub yourself as this may rub the tan off. Try to use a mild body wash otherwise you risk stripping the tan. Moisturise to help keep your skin conditioned; otherwise your skin may dry and you might become flaky and the tan uneven. Moisturise at least twice a day to keep the skin looking and feeling great.
52 East Drive,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.