Direct Bookings: Please email email@example.com or woofu on our website http:www.horncastlelondon.com for enquirees or call us on 0208 819 3557
This treatment will reduce stress, increase vitality and make you feel wonderful our therapist Francesca will ensure your total relaxation.
The practice of Reiki is an original method of healing, developed by Mikao Usui in Japan early in the 20th century, which is activated by intention. It works on every level, not just the physical.
The Japanese word Reiki means ‘Universal Energy’. Eastern medicine has always recognised and worked with this energy, which flows through all living things and is vital to well-being. Known as ‘ki’ in Japan, ‘chi’ in China and ‘prana’ in India. Acupuncture, T’ai chi and Yoga are also based on the free-flow of this energy in a person.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Please email us and we will send you a patient medical intake form to be filled out before treatment commences. This is so your massage can be specific to your needs with all medical history noted for health and safety measures.
Good to know
Stress reduction, increases vitality, postpones ageing, helps insomnia, increases healing, detoxifying
In February 1996, HRH Prince Charles proposed the Integrated Medicine initiative to encourage orthodox and complementary healthcare to work together within the NHS for the benefit of the British public. For this to happen, complementary therapies were required to be self regulated and to develop robust systems to ensure high standards of practice and levels of care, to bring them in line with other healthcare professionals who are also expected to hold nationally recognised qualifications.
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.