A combination of soft tissue techniques designed to release areas of muscular imbalance caused by injuries, rehabilitation, poor posture, lack of exercise, illness, every day wear and tear or regular sport activities. Stretches or strenghtenig exercises are recommended as part of your treatment.
Our Sports massage treatment can help relieve:
- Back & neck pain
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Shoulder pain, tension or restriction of movements
- Tension headaches & migraines
- Body misalignment
- Sciatic, hip & lower back pain
- Piriformis syndrome ("bum-ache"!)
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis or Golfers' elbow
- Impigment syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Overuse injuries
- Plantar facitis
- Shin splints
- Muscles strains
- Iliotibial band ("IT-band") syndrome
- Runner's knee and more
By Senior thereapist. Sports & Remedial qualified, fully insured, member of the of the CThA and CNHC.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
<p>Recent operations less than 6 months acute injuries Under 16 without parent or guardian</p>
Good to know
Arrive 5 mins early to complete your medical form Your treatment time includes: consultation, treatment hands on and your after care. Please, bring your voucher or your confirmation code. Our entrance is down the small driveway in between 'E E' and 'The Gap' store opposite M&S and Chapel Market.
At Tatami Health,
6A Liverpool road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.