You will enjoy:
- Cosmetic injectable, choose from:
- 1 area: frown lines or forehead lines or brow lift or crow's feet (30 minutes) or
- 2 areas: are combinations of the above (60 minutes) or
- 3 areas: are combinations of the above (60 minutes)
TIP: if you've got a particular problem area e.g. one brow lower than the other - let us know, we can even them out.
Anti-wrinkle injections works by blocking the signals from the nerve to the facial muscles under the skin to stop them moving and creating wrinkles or 'dynamic lines'. Botox is used to smooth out the wrinkles caused by facial movements such as frowning, smiling or lifting the brows. The most common areas treated are the: frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet around the eyes.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
<p>We DO NOT treat anyone under the age of 18, without exception. Treatment is subject to assessment by clinician. We reserve the right to decline treatment if we feel it is not in the client's best interests or could cause harm. This is an introductory offer for NEW customers only. **PLEASE CHECK CLINIC AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO MAKING ANY BOOKINGS** : 07787401136 or email@example.com</p>
Good to know
Please check availability with our secretary prior to making any bookings on Wahanda. Secretary : 07917796064
The Studio Clinic
1 Harley Street, W1G 9QD,
Out of Hours (evenings & weekends) entrance located on Wigmore Street. Buzz : 21,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.