Does your left knee always ache when you hit your 3rd mile? Do you get blisters on one foot but not on the other? Is your right hip always tight but the left perfectly fine? These can seem like unsolvable mysteries, but we've been doing this long enough to work out exactly why these things happen.
Our Running Clinic appointments include:
- Treadmill Video Analysis
- Biomechanical Assessment
- Postural Assessment
- Individualised Treatment Plan
- Training Programme Overview
- Personalised warm up and cool down routines
- Advice on footwear and accessories (with an exclusive 15% off at InterSport City!)
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Good to know
Please bring your running shoes, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with you, Running Clinic sessions require some time in the gym.
True Motion at Fitness First
95 Queen Victoria Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.