A juice detox staying in our lovely retreat house, situated on the Cotswolds Way just outside Painswick in Gloucestershire, UK. Our standard 6 day long stay runs from 6pm on Saturday to the following Friday at 10am. The 6 Day package includes daily freshly made organic juices, a Massage or Reflexology treatment, daily yoga/fitness/guided walks, movie nights/talks and a range of wonderful relaxing treatments that you can choose from during your stay.
What is included in your 6 day package:-
- Daily freshly prepared juices - made from organic fruits and vegetables in a slow speed masticating juicer.
- Daily herbs (Dr Morse's Herbs)
- Organic herbal teas and local 'Hawkwood Spring' water.
- Yoga, a fitness class or a guided walk each day from Sunday to Friday (in the farmhouse gym or outside if weather permitting).
- One to one consultation (including weight measurement) at the start and end of your retreat, and personal detox support throughout your stay.
- A choice of a Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage (45mins) or Reflexology (45 mins).
- Walks on the Cotswold Way - the path runs directly past.
- Daily use of the Chi Machine.
- Rebounder for use in the garden.
- Movie nights/Talks and access to a range of 'healthful' DVD's and books.
- 6 nights accommodation.
- Dressing gowns/slippers provided.
- Beautiful and peaceful garden with seating.
A Juice Cleanse is a great way of allowing your body to detox, as your body can put it's energy into cleansing rather than digesting and assimilating food. A residential stay takes you away from the normal temptations and distractions of daily life, and you will be with a group of guests who are detoxing together.
You will have noticeable weight loss, and feel so much healthier by the end of your stay. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Number of nights:
Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
All bookings are subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please advise venue of any medical conditions or allergies prior to check-in date.
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
The Cotswolds Juice Retreat
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.