Capillary cauterization is a deep moisturizing treatment to seal the scales of the hair. It acts from the cortex to the cuticle, meaning from inside to outside, restoring elasticity, nutritional properties of the hair and split ends
The main chemical component is the keratin that fills the cracks and rebuilds the hair fiber. The cautery is to restore this keratin that has been lost, moisturing and restoring the hair.
Ideal for looks that are very parched, brittle, bulky, and dehydrated with split ends.
The perfect tratment to have before a Brazilian Blow Dry.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Brasil Hair Islington
70 Essex Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.