You will enjoy:
- Wat pho traditional Thai yoga massage:
- 30 minutes OR
- 60 minutes OR
- 90 minutes OR
- 120 minutes (This is perfect length of time to complete all the stages of this massage.)
The massage recipient changes into loose, comfortable clothes and lies on a mat or firm mattress on the floor. It can be done solo or in a group of a dozen or so patients in the same large room. The receiver may be positioned in a variety of yoga-like positions during the course of the massage, but deep static and rhythmic pressures form the core of the massage.
The massage practitioner leans on the recipient's body using hands and usually straight forearms locked at the elbow to apply firm rhythmic pressure.
The massage generally follows designated lines (Sen) in the body. Legs and feet of the giver can be used to fixate the body or limbs of the recipient. In other positions, hands fixate the body, while the feet do the massaging action. A full Thai massage session typically lasts two hours.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
<p>Traditional Thai Massage is not recommended for certain people: infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds immediately after surgery immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage. Massage in pregnant women should be done by massage therapists who are certified in pregnancy massage. massage should not be done directly over bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.</p>
Good to know
LTT will provide you with a set of traditional Thai garments to wear during this treatment for your comfort. Additional tips Don’t eat a heavy meal before the massage If it's your first time visiting, when you arrive please complete the necessary forms. Otherwise, treatment can not be given. Be sure that your massage therapist has your complete health history, because people with certain conditions should not have Thai massage. If you feel discomfort at any time, let your massage therapist know.
Lemongrass Thai Therapy Ltd at Private treatment studio
42 Merryhill Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.