- A mesotherapy treatment using Hyaluronic Acid to improve the skin’s tone, firmness and elasticity, as well as delay the signs of ageing.
To achieve the maximum effects of mesotherapy, it is recommended to have at least three treatments, administered in two to three week intervals. After this period, the result will be immediately visible. Princess Rich is fully absorbable and the effect lasts for three months. Following that, the procedure can be repeated at any time.
- Facial rejuvenation and rehydration
- Smoothing of the temples, eyelids and the area around the eyes or mouth
- Smoothing of the neck and décolletage or the backs of the hands
Please note: Treatment is not recommended in cases of known persistent hypersensitivity to Hyaluronic Acid.
- Restylane Vital: designed to restore hydration in the skin, resulting in long lasting improvements in skin quality and condition.
The treatment involves a series of tiny injections, made more comfortable with an anaesthetic called lidocaine, to improve skin tone and elasticity. Skinbooster treatments with the Restylane range hydrate the skin and are perfect for treating the face, hands, neck, décolletage and lips, where over-exposure to the sun can cause premature ageing.
See more at: http://www.restylane.co.uk/What-is-Restylane/products/Skinboosters/
Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
<p>Only available for NEW Customers Must be over the age of 18 Subject to assessment by clinician</p>
Good to know
To contact the venue out of hours or during the weekend, please phone 07590752929. If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you.
Aestha Clinic at Wimpole St. Clinic
2nd floor, 25 Wimpole Street, London,
(also listed as 'Mike Squirrell'),
Telephone for bookings: 0791 779 6064.,
(please do leave a voice or text message if unable to get through and we will call you back),
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.