The Nightingale droppings contain enzymes which are said to break down dead skin - restoring complexion which has been damaged through aging or sun exposure.
It has been used for many centuries and fundamentally it is treated with an ultraviolet light to kill any bacteria and sanitize it.
It can be traced back to 11th century Japan, where the Japanese used the guano from Nightingale droppings to remove dye and stains from their kimonos. They then expanded its use to beauty treatments and in particular cleansing the skin of Geishas and Kabuki actors who wore heavy make up containing zinc and lead which was very bad for the skin.
How effective is it?
- Contains a natural enzyme which brightens the skin
- Adds natural brilliance to the skin
- Helps skin damaged by sun exposure and aging
- Cleanses the skins pores
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
This unique facial of ours has been featured on the Daily Mail, ITV and the Daily Mirror! Used by celebs such as Tom Cruise, Beckhams and Harry Styles from One Direction!
Spa To You at London Hilton Park Lane
London Hilton Park Lane,
22 Park Lane,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.