Have you got the rainy day blues? Try this lovely treatment to relax you and warm you up!
Hot basalt stones and cold marble stones are used to induce vasodilation and vasoconstriction to increase blood circulation. This improves oxygenation of tissues, removes toxins and lactic acid, helping to alleviate tension and pain. Crystal stones are used to realign the chakras, restoring balance to the body, mind and soul. Hot Stone Massage is a very relaxing spa treatment but very effective to reduce aches and pains.
45 min- back, neck and shoulders only
60 min -back, neck, shoulders, arms, legs
90 min - full body massage including face, cold stones for painful areas, stone placement between toes and along back, chakra balancing
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Please do not book hot stone therapy if you are intolerant to heat, have sunburn, are pregnant, suffer from severe diabetes, heart disease or skin sensitivity.
Cindy's Beauty Lounge at Fitness First Gym
Treatment Room at Fitness First Gym,
179A Tottenham Court Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.