Price is per person based on two people sharing.
You will both enjoy:
- Overnight stay in a traditional guestroom
- Choice of one 60 minute treatment, from the spa menu
- Dinner in the evening (£25.00 allocation per person)
- Full English breakfast the following morning
- Full use of the spa facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness suite
- Range of studio classes
- Sensory relaxation lounge
- Eight indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Spa pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Thermal cabins
- Experience showers
Number of nights:
Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
All bookings are subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please advise venue of any medical conditions or allergies prior to check-in date. Guests wishing to access the spa before 3 pm on your day of arrival or after 2 pm on your day of departure will be charged £50 per person.
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
The Spa at Pennyhill Park Hotel
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.