You will enjoy:
- 12 Week Intensive Plan (60 minutes per session):
- Level 1 - 3 sessions per week (total 36 hours)
- Level 2 - 4 sessions per week (total 48 hours)
- Level 3 - 5 sessions per week (total 60 hours)
I train my clients outside or in a local gym. Although it is essential that I build good working relationships with my clients, above all, we're both aiming for one common goal - results.
Areas covered include:
- Intense Weight Loss
- Postural Analysis and Correction
- Aerobic Conditioning
- Fitness Program Development
- Individual Assessment and Planning
- Flexibility Training
- Bootcamps and Drills
- Nutritional Plans
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Your first session must be activated (attended) within one month of booking.
The 12 Week Intensive Plan runs for 3 consecutive months. If you do not complete all training sessions or miss any within this time, refunds will not be provided.
Good to know
Workouts happen in all weather, all year round.
Bring a water bottle that you can carry.
Feel free to bring a workout mat, but you will carry this.
Dress appropriately for the weather.
All bookings are subject to availability and are non-transferrable.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Please advise venue of any medical conditions prior to commencing activity.
Minimum Age: 18
Level 3 Qualified Trainer (YMCA) REPS Registered.
Amy Jaxon Personal Training
4 Holgate Drive,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.