Which Massage Do I Need?
Both treatments have similar techniques and both offer a deep-tissue massage. A Sports Massage tends to use much deeper pressure and is typically used to treat sports injuries although ANY soft tissue injury can benefit from a massage.
A remedial massage can benefit the persons overall wellbeing and is as much about relaxation as treating injury.
A full consultation will always be carried out and it is quite normal for us to combine both Sports & Remedial massage techniques in your treatment to achieve the best results.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
All five treatments must be taken within 6 months of the first treatment (unless agreed as part of the treatment plan)
Good to know
You only need to book your first appointment (not all 5). Once you arrive, we will carry out a full consultation and agree a treatment schedule with you.
The Lodge at The Vale Golf & Country Club
The Vale Golf Club,
Hill Furze Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.