What makes is so pain-free?
The pre-waxing oil we apply before the wax creates a barrier between the skin and wax. This means the wax is not being pulled with the skin, which is what hurts, it is only gripping to the hair. Think of pulling a hair out of your leg with your fingers, it doesnt really hurt just a little sting. This same theory applies when you remove the wax because you only pull the hair. Lycon therapists have had training and use products of the highest standard ensuring every aspect of the experience with Lycon is as pain free as possible.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Conditions preventing treatment.
Skin Disorders / diseases.
Allergies to any product being used during treatment.
High Vitamin A Medication (Roaccutane, Retin A) - You much have finished oral medication for 6 months before treatment.
Diabetes - medically controlled. GP's approval is needed.
Good to know
Tips for the best Brazilian Waxing Results
First time getting a Brazilian? The first thing to do is to prepare. Ingrown hairs can be common with strip waxing however I only use the finest hot wax for Brazilians and Hollywood’s so there is generally less. But be pre-emptive. That means exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! I find that the exfoliating gloves you can get from Boots work wonders for that area. Whilst in the shower gently massage your whole body using the gloves with shower gel, focussing on the bikini line and being careful around your delicate areas. Do this every evening 3 days before your wax. This will get rid of any dead skin cells creating a softer smoother skin which leads to better results with the wax. Then remember not to moisturize before waxing, only after. If you could also make sure that you trim your hair if it is longer than 1.5cms as this will also make it less painful for you
Lola's Lash Boutique
111 Union Street (2nd Floor, 81),
Glasgow City Centre,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.