Scar Tissue Massage at Aggie Lee Therapy is a common treatment used to help remodel scar tissue that has develeloped in injured tissue or post pregnancy massage of cesarean section scar. It is a method usually used after surgery, fracture or other soft tissue injury like sprains and strains or after pregnancy for post cesarean scar. The alternative name relating to scar tissue massage is scar mobilisation.
Scar Tissue Massage can be achieved by cross friction massage and fascia release, to ensure the collagen fibres of that scar and underlying tissues are aligned properly.
It gives the best results when treatment is on regular, weekly basis.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
<p><u>The first appointment </u>always includes postural and range of movement assessment (if needed), filling medical screening form, and and clients history check, so the therapist can have a wide understanding of the problem, and find the best solution.</p>
Aggie Lee Therapy - Clinical Sports Massage & Soft Tissue Therapy
017 Hurlingham Studios (first floor),
Ranelagh Gardens, London,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.