Ultrasonic cavitation directs ultrasound energy at a specific area of concern, disrupting the fat
cells enabling them to be broken down and released into the lymphatic system to leave the body.
Radio frequency assists the metabolism of fat cells ruptured by cavitation and stimulates the cells
to release fat into the bloodstream to be disposed of. It also heats the sub-dermis where cellulite
is located, creating a slimming, tightening effect on the tissues. Collagen fibres are strengthened
and thickened, filling wrinkles, tightening the skin and leaving the skin firmer giving a lifting effect.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Only one area can be done in a session,
sessions can be done every 72 hours. However, the same area can only be treated once a week.
We cannot treat persons with the follow conditions.
- Liver or kidney problems, Reynaud’s disease, Hypoproteinemia, Frostbiteintolerance,
- Severe diabetes.
- Persons with metal plates or joint implants, Sites of prior cosmetic surgery
- Cardiovascular or cerebral diseases, Heart conditions
- Intoxication or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Thyroid problems
Good to know
Results can be seen after one treatment, however a course of between 6 and 12 treatments is
recommended. The treatment takes 40 minutes.
Vita Skin Spa
26 St. Ann Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.