Sophrology means “the science of the consciousness in harmony”. Created in Spain in 1960 by a neuro-psychiatrist, it is a life-balancing technique made of very practical physical and mental exercises aiming at an alert mind in a relaxed body. At the crossroads between Western relaxation and Eastern meditation, it is simple and does not require complicated postures or large amounts of time each day. You learn the techniques that are best suited to you and are able to re-use them on your own.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 3 days before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 3 days before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Highgate Holistic Clinic
Highgate Holistic Clinic,
253 Archway road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.