Photo rejuvenation is the process of removing sun damaged skin, stimulating new cell growth and increasing collagen production. Typically, the treatment will reduce the skin’s ‘age’ by two years per session, hence five sessions may reduce the appearance of the skin’s texture and tone by 10 years. Normally, three to five treatments are required at three-weekly intervals, as this is considered the period needed to increase collagen production to peak levels following treatment. Results are accumulative, and treatment success varies according to the individual’s lifestyle, diet and skincare.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Not suitable for:
certain light sensitising medications
Good to know
Will only work on light to mediterranean skins. If you know the Fitzpatrick scale, then anyone V upwards, can't have this treatment.
Imex Business Park (First Floor Room 6),
Burton on Trent,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.