Lovelite white is a non-peroxide, laser teeth whitening treatment using de-sensitising gel to achieve exceptional results. You will be amazed at how we can achieve dramatic results of up to 10 shades lighter in up to 1 hour. This specialised treatment is ideal for those with discoloured, stained or yellowing teeth or anyone who wishes to have a whiter, brighter smile.
The procedure entails:
- Application of our whitening gel to the front teeth
- An Magenta LED then activates the product and immediately begins the lightening process by swiftly penetrating the enamel of the teeth.
- A power booster treatment takes 20 minutes and is usually for previously lightened teeth.
A full treatment consists of three 15 minute teeth whitening sessions.
Home teeth whitening kit (retail RRP £40.00)
Another full treatment to be used within 2 weeks of first session.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Treatment will not be offered to those with chemically induced asthma, pregnancy or breast feeding, under 18 years, on certain medication, or undergoing dental treatment.
Good to know
How long does it take?
You will be booked in for an initial consultation to discuss your individual needs. This is necessary as there may be restrictions on the treatment being carried out.
Does it hurt?
No, the Magenta system which de-sensitises and soothes the gums and teeth. Most clients enjoy a comfortable relaxing treatment free from sensitivity.
Will it damage my teeth enamel?
No, it’s a gentle treatment that does not affect the enamel.
How white will my teeth become?
Improvement in your teeth’s colour can be seen after the 1 hour treatment and will continue to improve over the next 24 hours as the gel will still be active. some whitening is usually visible within 20 minutes of activating the LED. This depends on the level of discolouration. LoveLite treatments are particularly effective for removing tobacco, coffee and red wine stains, however we cannot guarantee how long your results will last or how white your teeth will whiten too, as this is individual to everyone.
How long will the results last?
On average the treatment can last up to 12 months depending on various factors such as smoking and regularly consuming staining agents. Booster sessions maybe required to top up your treatment.