It’s an unfortunate truth that all the food and drink we enjoy the most seems to cause the most damaging effects. Although cavities from one too many after dinner sweets can be filled by your local dentist, the dark marks and stains caused by our increased consumption of coffee, fizzy drinks, exotic foods and red wine are harder to get rid of and can start to affect your self-esteem if left untreated.
We are here to provide a pain-free solution to dental stains with a 1 Hour Laser Teeth Whitening Session by W1 Smile Street; the perfect first step to achieving a brand new, dazzling smile. Located right in the hubof Marylebone, W1 Smile Street is an extremely professional and friendly dental centre which specialises in teeth whitening.
Upon arriving at the clinic, the warm and friendly team at W1 Smile Street will greet you and get you ready for your treatment. Next a full medical and dental history will be taken and any queries will be discussed with your fully qualified dental professional. Prior to the laser treatment itself, a thorough smile-line, tooth shade assessment and photographs for records will be taken to monitor the effectiveness of the treatment and provide you with a clear ‘before & after’ view of the session. The next step is to sit back and wait for your perfect smile.
- Procedure carried out by GDC Registered Dentists at W1 Smile Street.
- A 60-minute appointment includes a consultation, whitening procedure, desensitisation and aftercare advice.
- Fully tailored service which includes background medical checks to meet your personal expectations and needs
- Also includes a ‘Smile-line analysis’ for before & after comparison of treatment
- Expect instant superlative results
- Based in high-end medical practice, walking distance from London Marylebone station and Baker Street Station
- 50% off on all aftercare products purchased on the day.
- Appointments available 7 days a week from 9am to 8pm
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Not suitable for pregnant women, epileptic patients, those allergic to teeth whitening products or those with advanced gum disease or periodontitis
Results are unpredictable and vary from person to person. Some patients may require additional sessions.
Good to know
For best results, patients are advised to see the hygienist before their visit.
W1 Smile Street at West End Medical Practice
6 Bendall Mews,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.