DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL TREATMENT
This treatment is a deep cleansing treatment that softens sebum and is ideal treatment for oily, acne prone & congested skins. The treatment facilitates deep pore cleansing, removes oil and skin blockages.
The treatments starts with brush cleansing, to deeply exfoliate the skin, and continues with ozone facial steam, which stimulates circulation, opens pores, softens the skin by moistening it and relaxing the tissues. Ozone added to steam helps to oxygenate the skin and has a drying effect on acne.
Treatment continues with electrical deep cleansing procedure, during which electrical current is used to create chemical reaction that emulsifies and softens the sebum, debris & follicles for deep pore cleansing.
The treatment finishes with vacuum suction procedure, which brightens the skin, improves skin colour by exfoliating dead skin cells, brings blood to the epidermal layers, resulting in increased nourishment to the cells, better muscle tone and an improved complexion of the skin.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS OF THE TREATMENT
* Removes toxins from the area,
* Improves skin texture and colour;
* Relaxing and soothing treatment;
* Speeds up cell metabolism,
* Improves the appearance of the skin;
* Ozone helps to oxygenate the skin &
has a drying effect on acne;
* Improves oily, acne prone & congested skins;
* Removes the excess sebum, oil, blockages
* Deep cleanses the skin;
* Softens dead skin cells and sebum;
* Increases blood and lymph circulation;
* Helps to control oil & sebum production,
* Stimulates glandular activity.
Therapeutic Massages for Muscle Pain and Tension Treatment, Stress Relief & Relaxation. Facial Treatments with Immediate Results: Deep Cleansing, Hydrating, Anti-aging, Anti-bacterial Facials. Cellulite Treatment. * Deep Tissue massage, * Hot Stones massage, * Swedish massage, * Reflexology, *Aromatherapy massage, * Trigger Point massage. Facial & Body Electrotherapy to improve your Skin & Body shape!
|Mon - Fri||11:00 am||-||8:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun||11:00 am||-||5:00 pm|
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.