Earn up to 60 Reward points. Read more »
This treatment is ideal for all skin types, and especially for dry, dehydrated, mature & aging skins.
The treatment starts with ozone facial steam, which stimulates circulation, opens pores, softens the skin by moistening it, oxygenates and relaxes the tissues.
Treatment continues with vacuum suction procedure, which promotes the face's lymphatic and circulatory systems, brings blood and oxygen to the skin, aids removal of toxins from the area, improves skin texture and colour, stimulates sebaceous glands to produce sebum, which acts as a natural lubricant. Many clients find vacuum suction treatment very relaxing and soothing, as it replaces manual face massage.
The treatment continues with penetrating electrical treatment, which introduces collagen gel, water and beneficial substances into the skin, to re-balance and re-hydrate the skin. A small electric current is applied to the skin, which provides the driving force to enable the penetration of beneficial substances deep into the skin.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS OF THE TREATMENT
• Restores critical moisture;
• Improves skin colour and texture;
• Removal of toxins from the area;
• Regenerates the skin;
• Oxygenation of cells;
• Stimulates cell renewal;
• Improves skin vitality;
• Tightening and firming of tissues;
• Reduction of edema and lymph stagnation;
• Speeds up cell metabolism;
• Improves the appearance of the skin;
• Smoothes & firms crows feet in just one treatment;
• Electrical treatment calms and soothes the skin after vacuum suction, reduces redness and sensitivity, tightens pores.
Based on 92 reviews
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
|Venue type:||Salon in Canary Wharf, London|