Aromatherapy is a holistic therapy treating the body both emotionally and physically by using essential oils extracted from flowers, fruits, shrubs and trees. These oils, when inhaled or absorbed through the skin, contribute to and aid the body's natural healing process. Aromatherapy is usually carried out using massage techniques, baths or inhalations. Many people find aromatherapy extremely relaxing and come away feeling refreshed.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS OF THE TREATMENT
- Lifts spirits & energises the body
- Relieves painful menstruation
- Removes impurities & toxins
- Relieves stress & depression
- Creates a sense of well-being
- Improves focus and concentration
- Strengthens the immune system
- Boosts red & white blood cells
- Improves blood & lymph flow
- Physical & mental revitalisation
- Alleviates allergies, sinusitis
- Strengthens nervous system
- Releases muscle tension & pain
- Relieves joints pain, back pain
- Improves skin texture, cellulite
- Relieves digestive problems
A combination of up to three different oils diluted in a 'carrier oil' will be used during the aroma-massage.
After a consultation therapist will decide what oils and techniques are best to treat your condition,
and will discuss the experience with you and advise you on further sessions.
Many people choose to attend aromatherapy sessions on a monthly basis to keep the body in good health.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
AMTIRA Massage & Beauty Therapy
Harbour Exchange Business Centre, 3rd Floor,
5 Harbour Exchange Square, Canary Wharf / South Quay,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.