Trigger points are tender spots in muscle that are associated with palpable nodules in tight bands of muscle fibres.
They usually develop due to a muscular overload and are actually the result of a local area of blood loss.
The palpable nodules are said to be small contraction knots and are a common cause of pain.
Compression of a trigger point may elicit local tenderness, referred pain, or motor dysfunction.
Trigger point massage is highly beneficial in the treatment of trigger points and often times can release them almost instantaneously.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS
* Treat a variety of physical ailments
* Rehabilitate sports injuries
* Helps to promote healing
* Reduces chronic pain
* Increases the flow of blood
* Breaks up scar tissue
* Improves blood pressure
* Help alleviate muscle tension
* Helps ease stress and tension
* Reduce the pain caused by injuries
* Loosening the tight tissue clusters
* Concentrates on the deep layers of muscle and fascia
* Improving lymphatic circulation and drainage
* Improve flexibility and range of motion
* Rehabilitates injured muscles, sport injuries
* Recommended after recovery from surgery
* Increase production of serotonin, happiness hormone
* Reduce the inflammation that causes pain
* Facilitates the movement of toxins from the muscles
* Helps stretch tight or twisted muscle mass
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.