You will enjoy:
- Choice of one Jessica Geleration nails treatment from the selection:
- Soak off: including gel removal, buff, file and treatment base coat applied or
- Jessica Geleration manicure: including cuticle work, shape, gel application, application of phenomenon oil and massage with Jessica Hand and Body Emulsion or
- Jessica Geleration pedicure: including cuticle work, shape, file, gel application, application of phenomenon oil, exfoliation using the Jessica Enzyme Scrub and massage with Jessica Soufflé or
- Jessica soak off and refresh Geleration manicure: including gel removal, cuticle work, shape, gel application, application of phenomenon oil and massage with Jessica Hand and Body Emulsion or
- Jessica soak off and refresh Geleration pedicure: including gel removal, cuticle work, shape, file, gel application, application of phenomenon oil, exfoliation using the Jessica Enzyme Scrub and massage with Jessica Soufflé
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
he minimum age requirement for access into the spa is 14, and to experience treatments is 16. Health conditions and pregnancy: Some health conditions may not be suited to certain treatments. If you’re unsure which treatment to purchase, please call us so we can help tailor your treatment to your needs. Unfortunately we do not offer any spa treatments during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. If you are currently under medical attention for any serious health conditions such as cancer or heart problems a doctor’s note will need to be supplied to the therapist confirming that it is safe for you to have a treatment such as massage and use of essential oils.
Good to know
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your treatment reservation, this will allow time to change and fill out your consultation form in a relaxed manner. Please be aware that late arrivals will not receive an extension to their treatment. What to bring: For your comfort we will provide you with a luxurious robe, towels and slippers to use throughout your visit. If you have booked a package which includes use of our heat experience and pool, please bring a bathing suit along with you.
The Spa at The Devonshire Arms Hotel
Spa at the Dev is housed in an ancient barn, just a few steps from the hotel. There is a pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, relaxation lounge and three therapy rooms, as well as a new gym in the cottage next door.
beautiful setting of The Devonshire Arms is therapy enough for some. But we don't just provide our guests with quality accommodation and overnight stay we also invite them to enjoy the Spa. It's special and many of our guests care to spoil themselves with a rejuvenating ESPA treatment and a couple of hours of swimming, steaming and, well, just chilling out.
A high ratio of staff to guests is another feature that ensures it lives up to your expectations. The Devonshire spa facilities are open to guests of The Devonshire Arms and Devonshire Fell hotels, as well as a small exclusive membership. Promotional packages are available online along with our suite availability.
|Mon - Fri
|Sat - Sun
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.