Known as a 'traditional' form of massage that uses five basic techniques. Long gliding strokes (effleurage), kneading (petrissage), friction, tapping/hacking (tapotement) and vibration.
Used to relax the muscles, increase joint mobility and energise the body by increasing the circulation and promoting disposal of lymph from the body.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Lily May Wellbeing
39 Vittoria Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.