You will enjoy:
- Eyebrow and upper lip threading
Eyebrow threading is a depilation technique which originated in India, although it is also widely practiced in the Middle East. Salons in Western nations offered the service to Middle Eastern clients for decades before European and American women became interested and the popularity of eyebrow threading skyrocketed.
Threading can be used to remove unwanted facial hair from the upper lip area, chin, sides of face, or the whole face.
The Benefits of Threading
- Suitable for removing fine as well as coarse hair
- Unlike tweezing, threading removes one clean line of hair all at once, making it much quicker and easier to shape brows
- Irritation, skin rashes or excessive redness are avoided
- Threading just pulls the hair, unlike waxing which pulls the skin
- Threading is safe
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
One per person. New Clients only
Good to know
Bookings after 6pm are subject to availability.
Beauty & Shine - Waxing I Beauty I Tanning
407 Wandsworth Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.