At Violet Adair we have always chosen to use traditional hot wax; our in-house experts are famous for it. It is a hygenic and hypoallergenic wax method formulated from beeswax with added camomile and rose, ideal for the most sensitive types of skin. A pink putty-like textured wax is applied in thin, even layers. The comfortable warmth of the product penetrates deep into the skin to open the hair follicles and allow the product to attach itself closer to the root of the hair shaft. This ensures cleaner more effective removal, and promises not to break the hairs or damage the follicles in the removal process. The hairs return evenly and softly within their natural growth cycle.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
There may be a supplementary charge for extreme bikini waxes. This will be advised by your therapist prior to your treatment.
Violet Adair Skincare Clinic
1B Kensington Church Walk,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.