You will enjoy:
The Grayshott Health regime is a scientifically-backed dietary protocol, with specific eating practices and therapeutic treatments. It works on naturopathic principles underlined by the premise that true health must go hand in hand with a healthy, fully functioning digestive system. The Grayshott Health regime is strict and precise for which a seven-night minimum commitment is required. Restoring the digestive system, and getting it to function properly, is often effective in addressing weight loss, blood pressure, joint pain, energy levels, backache, arthritis and diabetes, amongst many other health problems.
- Seven night accommodation in a single room single occupancy
- Arrival is fixed for every Wednesday of the year
- Check-in time is 2.30pm and check out time is at 12:00
- Grayshott Health includes:
- Health Consultation on arrival (30 minutes)
- Health Consultation on departure (15 minutes)
- Diagnostic Blood Analysis ( 30-40 minutes)
- Nutrition Consultation ( 45 minutes)
- Body Composition Analysis (20 minutes)
- Three Castor Oil Compress (30-40 minutes)
- Two Abdominal Massage_ the first is 40 minutes and the second one is 20 minutes
- Two Hydro Bath (25 minutes)
- Monitoring & Observation (ongoing)
- Six Lectures ( 45 minutes x 3 and 30 minutes x 3)
- Plus, Optional complimentary exercise classes:
- Guided gentle walks (daily) 30 minutes
- Yoga Class (60 minutes)
- Tai Chi Class (60 minutes)
- Relax & Unwind Class (45 minutes)
- Wake Up & Stretch Class (30 minutes)
- Breathing & Relaxation Class (60 minutes)
- All meals from dinner on arrival to lunch on departure are included in the stay
- Lunch on the day of arrival at a cost of £25
- Complimentary herbal teas are available throughout the day in the beverage area
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool (available between the months of April and September)
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Relaxation room
- Steam room
- Exercise classes
- Indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- 9 hole par 3 golf course
- Supervised daily walks in the grounds and adjacent
- National Trust land. Our spa boutique stocks a wide selection of clothes, beauty products and gifts.
Please note: Male Spa will be closed for a month for a total refurbishment. The dates are 17th November until the 23rd December. Alternative changing areas are provided but unfortunately the Steam, Sauna, relaxation and Plunge pool will all be out of use. This does only effect Men. Ladies spa is open as per usual.
- Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Advance appointments essential. We recommend arrival from 2.30pm. If guests intend to arrive later than 4pm, please inform the scheduling desk 48 hours in advance as we may need to reschedule some of their treatments. Guest rooms will be available from 2:30pm. In order to prepare rooms for arriving guests, we ask departing guests to vacate the room by 12 noon on the day of departure. Guests are welcome to continue to use the facilities until 4pm and to take lunch before they leave. (Departure can be extended subject to availability at an additional charge.)
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. All inclusive treatments will be scheduled in for guests automatically. Should guests wish to book additional treatments, to ensure availability, we recommend guests’ book these prior to arrival. Please contact the Scheduling Desk on 01428 602031 or e-mail email@example.com, quoting the Reservation Number. Although we will endeavour to schedule treatments at preferred times these cannot be guaranteed. Please be aware the Grayshott Spa has separate male and female spa areas: sauna, steam room, relaxation room and plunge pool. Sauna and steam rooms are located in the male and female changing rooms. 12pm Check-out but can use facilities up until 5pm. Guests are encouraged to bring: a pair of good indoor trainers, tracksuits and sportswear, walking boots/shoes, swimsuit, warm outer wear, informal leisure wear. Robes and slippers are provided. We can provide limited use of tennis racquets and golf clubs but please bring appropriate footwear.
Grayshott Health Spa
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.