This is a warm Body Wrap using Marine Algae.
Treatment benefits are :
- Helps 'Kick Start' Metabolism,
- Great way to start to any Detox program or just to give the body a little help
- Helps with circulation,
- Relieves aches and pains
- Improves skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Excellent general well-being.
- Warm treatment leaving you feel lighter
The treatment starts with a Body Scrub / Exfoliation, followed by an application of Algae Gel, then the Marine Algae itself is applied, you are then wrapped in a plastic sheet for a minimum of 25min, during this time you can have the option of a Head Massage, or Foot Massage.After the time you are then taken into a shower to wash off, and a suitable body cream or oil is applied.
Please come in loose comfortable clothing
Please add an extra 15-20 on your first visit for a consultation. (which means if your treatment is for 1 - you come at 1 then we do the consultation form and only after that will the treatment start, there is no need to come earlier)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
All my treatments on offer are for women only!
Clients with an Under Active Thyroid and who are on Thyroxin medication or any clients with concerns with Iodine should consult their doctors as the treatment can affect the Thyroid production in the body.
Good to know
I am in the house in the back where the garages are - not the main house, you must come into Hanover Terrace, and go down the lane on the left (next to House number 1) to the back Mews houses
There is only pay and display on the outer circle road in Regents Park all along opposite Hanover Terrace
I do not have any credit card facilities - only cash please
Lieba Bettencourt - Holistic Therapist
18 Hanover Terrace Mews,
- Treatments are available to female clients only!
- I do not have any credit card facilities, if you are paying on the, day, please make sure you bring cash with you
- I am a Holistic and Beauty Therapist, I work from home and have over 13 years experience,
- Offering a wide range of treatments,
- Specialising in Deep Tissue / Trigger point Massage,
- Over the years I have treated sports persons,as well as clients with Sciatica, Slipped Discs and other Muscular/Skeletal concerns as well as working with numerous Doctors to help mutual clients,
- Dermalogica Facials,and for the more natural beauty concerned clients I do make my own natural product using only natural ingredients - if that is something you would like - please specify when booking a treatment, as I do not keep a big stock of the ingredients as they do tend to last less than other products.
- I offer Lycon hot wax
Cash or PayPal payments only
There is pay and display parking only on the Outer Circle road outside of Regents Park opposite Hanover Terrace.
Please feel free to contact me any time for more information.
|Tue - Wed
||- Closed -
|Thur - Fri
|Sat - Sun
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.