Cupping is an ancient therapy extending many civilisations. This is a deeply relieving treatment whereby an inflammotory response is caused to fleshy areas of the skin by creating a negative pressure with the use of glass or bamboo cups. The vacuum created in the cups encourages: extra blood and qi flow, lymph and toxic drainage and assists in repair and diminishing disease. The effects normally leave cupping marks which can take upto a week to disappear. For Cupping demonstration please view video on Youtube (Dandelion acupuncture practice)
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Dandelion Acupuncture Practice at Frank Cochrane Hair Salon
42 Lambs Conduit Street,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.