You will enjoy:
- Laser nail fungus removal - One toe
Nail fungus is a remarkably common but rarely spoken of condition that affects up to one in 15 of the population. Its clinical name is onychomycosis and it's believed to be at the root of nearly half of all nail problems. Laser treatment is the fastest and most effective way of dealing with it — thanks to ND Yag technology, no one need suffer this unpleasant condition any longer.
Nail fungus — the facts
More common in men than in women and increasingly common the older one becomes, nail fungus afflicts toenails more often than fingernails. Generally, damaged nails are infected by fungal organisms such as athlete's foot, dermatophytes, tricophytum, rubrum, candida and other types of yeast infection. Then long days in sweaty shoes act as an incubator for the infection to take hold and spread. Other factors that predispose towards it include:
- nail biting
- too small shoes or borrowing someone else's shoes
- immune compromise and poor health
- excessive smoking
- shared bathrooms, changing rooms and other contaminated floors
- shared nail grooming equipment
- lack of foot hygiene
- damp footwear
Symptoms of nail fungus
Fungal nail infections become more unpleasant as the infection progresses. Symptoms may include:
- Thickened, discoloured nail — yellow, orange, brown or white
- Black or dark green areas where bacteria is present
- Bleeding and bruising
- Brittle, crumbling nail
- Nail lifting from digit
- Debris collecting under nail
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
The Aesthetics Clinic London
8-9 Talbot Court,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.