You will enjoy:
- Three sessions of Ultrasound Cavitation Fat Reduction, focussing on one area
This technologically advanced treatment allows your practitioner to precisely target localised areas of fat and reduce them using low-frequency ultrasound. Problems such as sagging jowls, large thighs, flabby upper arms, tummy fat and love handles may be addressed in this way to sculpt body shape as desired.
The benefits of using ultrasound cavitation for fat reduction include:
- Elimination of unwanted fat through a natural process
- It is a non-invasive treatment — there is no surgery, anaesthesia or hospitalisation involved
- It results in no long-term scarring or marking of the skin surface
- It is not painful and there is little discomfort involved
- Each session is quick and convenient, with 20 minutes of ultrasound cavitation in a 30-minute session
- Unlike many other fat removal treatments such as liposuction, ultrasound cavitation won't break the bank
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Clients suffering the following conditions are not suitable for ultrasound cavitation: infectious diseases/chronic diseases, raised temperature or fever, asthma, wounds, sores, skin infections, certain skin allergies, eg to ceramic, autoimmune conditions, HIV or AIDS, hormonal diseases including thyroid problems, heart disease, raised blood pressure or cholesterol, virculatory problems such as deep vein thrombosis, phlebitis, varicose veins, hemorrhagic disease or vascular rupture, treatment with anti-inflammatories, anticoagulants, antibiotics or clients fitted with a pacemaker, cancer, epilepsy, pregnant or breastfeeding women. The abdomen cannot be treated during menstrual period or if an IUD has been fitted. All clients requesting ultrasound cavitation must be over 18 years old.
The Aesthetics Clinic London
8-9 Talbot Court,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.