Japanese permanent hair straightening is one of the most popular straightening techniques, used for more than 10 years to make hair permanently straight.
Our Japanese hair care system is effective on curly, frizzy and wavy hair; Asian and European hair. Even the most unruly hair will be easily manageable and straight after this Japanese Treatment. Depending on thickness and length of hair, the process will take 3-8 hours. As a result, you will get perfectly straight, silky and shiny hair without frizz, so you can forget about straightening with irons and other damaging procedures. The effect will last to 6-8 month depending on your hair growth.
- It is suitable for most coloured, highlighted and perm hair, however it doesn’t work on fully bleached hair (please call us to find out more).
Along with Japanese Straightening with Tomoyuki you will also enjoy:
- Pre-treatment. Our Treatment will nourish your hair enough to prepare for the Straightening
- Conditioning Treatment. After the chemical impact it is very important to maintain the health of your hair. Our Conditioning Treatment will moisturise, hydrate and provide the essential nutrients to your hair
- Haircut by award-winning stylist Tomoyuki
Good to know
- The healthier your hair cuticle and scalp in general, the better results you can expect.
How to prepare for Japanese Hair Straightening:
- If you wash your hair in the day of appointment, do not apply the conditioner and don’t blow dry your hair. Thus, hairdresser can see the actual condition of your hair.
- At least 2 weeks before Straightening don’t do any chemical processes (hair colour, other straightening techniques)
After the procedure
- Use only high quality shampoo and conditioner aimed for chemically treated hair
- It is not essential, but recommended to have Deep Conditioning Treatments every 4 weeks to maintain strong and healthy hair
- Do not colour your hair at least 2 weeks after the Straightening
- Avoid up-does, braids and ponytails for 2 days after the Procedure
- Avoid washing hair for 48 hours after the Straightening.
Any infomation you need please call at salon
See you at Tomoyuki&Co!
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
<p>We are sorry but if your hair is very damaged (including fully bleached hair), we would not recommend Japanese Hair Straightening and might deny your request. However you can consider KeraStraight Treatment as an alternative service. Thank you!</p>
Good to know
Additional charge: For very tight curls/waves - from £15 For extra volume - from £15 Extra pre-care required - from £15 Please be advised that we charge £ 50 per hour after 6 hours
Tomoyuki & Co
37 Eastcastle Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.