You will enjoy:
- The below treatments:
- Dermal filler (1ml)
- Cosmetic Injectables (2 Areas)
Mesolift is used to treat and slow the process of ageing. This treatment results in improved tonicity and elasticity. Skin appears clear with a notably improved complexion.
As we age, our skin loses vital nutrients as a result of sun exposure, hormonal changes, poor diet and poor circulation. Mesolift allows the true restructuring of the skin tissue and provides eight proven anti-ageing actions:
- Wrinkle treatment - active repair of cutaneous damages
- Hydration (active & exogenous) - reduction of water loss
- Brightness/ radiance optimisation
- Ionic balancing - overcoming mineral deficiencies
- Stimulation of cellular growth
- Active redensification of the dermis
- Cellular protection
- Visco-elastic regeneration
Mesolift is composed of over 54 ingredients including:
- Hyaluronic Acid - an indispensable element for the visco-elastic balance of the dermis and epidermis
- 13 vitamins - Including, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K - all of which are required for the good exogenous biological balance of the skin
- 23 amino acids - the basis of the tissue architecture of the skin
- Six minerals - to improve different biological metabolisms
- Six coenzymes - to improve the speed of metabolic reactions of the organism and increase the tissue construction speed
- Five nucleic acids - to stimulate the synthesis of the noble proteins of the dermis and thereby restructure the entire tissue
- Two reducing agents - to stop radical oxidation reactions of the dermis and epidermis cells
When can I see the results?
The improvement is progressive and cumulative. The result is visible from the first session: the skin is more hydrated and toned. However, more treatments are required to maintain the skin. Mesolift is performed in an initial series of two - four treatments spaced four weeks apart. After that, one treatment every three - four months is recommended. Effects are cumulative.
What are the side effects?
You may experience some bruising and swelling as well as some soreness in the treated area for up to 48 hours after the treatment.
Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Only available for NEW Customers
Must be over the age of 18
Subject to assessment by clinician
Good to know
To contact the venue out of hours or during the weekend, please phone 07590752929. If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you.
Aestha at Wimpole St. Clinic
2nd floor, 25 Wimpole Street, London,
(also listed as 'Mike Squirrell'),
Telephone for bookings: 0791 779 6064.,
(please do leave a voice or text message if unable to get through and we will call you back),
Aestha is a professional, friendly skin clinic located close to the famous Harley Street in London.
Their staff (including fully qualified doctors who are available for weekend bookings) specialise in non-surgical treatments - such as cosmetic injectables and chemical peels - that are designed to rejuvenate and renew skin.
Every returning client and multiple treatments are entitled to 10% discount. Please note that pre-paid bookings via Wahanda does not qualified for this offer.
|Mon - Tue
||- Closed -
|Thur - Fri
||- Closed -
|Sat - Sun
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.