Our Beginner Reformer Courses are ideal for complete beginners and for those who may have been practicing Pilates for a while but want the opportunity to go back over the basics to perfect their technique for the more advanced work.
We encourage all first timers to join one or all of our Beginner Courses. Progressions are slower, to allow your body to adapt to the principles and improve on core strength.
This Beginner Reformer Course meets at 10:15am-11:10am Tuesdays:
- 28 January
- 4 February
- 11 February
- 18 February
- 25 February
- 4 March
Please note: Cost is £195 per course, paid in advance.
Free cancellation up to 3 days before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 3 days before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or amenities such as robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you. Please print out your confirmation email and take it with you to your appointment as proof of purchase. There are no refunds for classes missed once course has started. As all of our courses follow the same sequence of exercises, if space is available in another course during the same week of a missed class, client may be able to be placed into that class for the week only.
78a Chiltern Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.