You will enjoy:
- Japanese straightening
- LENGTHS for:
- Short lengths (ear, chin length) or
- Long hair lengths (collarbone, armpit, bra strap, mid back length) or
- Medium lengths (neck, shoulder length) or
- Extra long (hip, calf, tailbone and classic length)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
<p>Any sign of reaction to the chemicals intended for use means that WE DO NOT proceed with the service.</p>
<p>Charges for start from £150,00 depending on the customer’s hair type, and the products used.</p>
Good to know
It is from Japan is because they created the process. The Japanese used this process to make thick coarse hair thinner. But when western hair stylists tried this process on their curls, they discovered that they can also make their curls into smooth straight hair. That is the reason Thermal Reconditioning (TR) is also called Japanese Hair Straightening.
Rhoy Hair & Beauty Salon
21 Mare Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.