- Cheek enhancement with Teosyal
Teosyal dermal filler is a range of cosmetic products that are used specifically to fill wrinkles and reduce the signs of ageing.
One of the classic marks of feminine beauty has always been a high cheekbone. However, truth is few of us are born with such classic features, and up until recently there was no affordable solution to obtaining high cheek bones and the classic 'triangular' look.
Sadly, even for those fortunate enough to have good bone structure, over time our face can lose some of its shape becoming drawn and sometimes developing a gaunt, tired expression.
Cheek augmentation is now a popular treatment using both non-surgical and surgical cosmetic techniques, meaning now almost anyone can enjoy beautiful and prominent cheekbones.
There are several medical techniques available which can help rectify this condition to give a balanced, more youthful appearance. Our doctors will help you decide on the best form of treatment for you.
- Radiesse cheek enhancement (or facial contour definition) - 1.6ml
Why choose RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler?
- It is the only wrinkle filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your skin's natural collagen for long-lasting results
- The natural looking results are immediate and clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anaesthetic, to significantly reduce injection related pain
- Wrinkle treatments with Radiesse Volumizing Filler are quick and convenient
Read more: http://www.radiesse.com/faqs.cfm
- Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
<p>Only available for NEW Customers Must be over the age of 18 Subject to assessment by clinician</p>
Good to know
To contact the venue out of hours or during the weekend, please phone 07590752929. If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you.
Aestha Clinic at Wigmore st
From 19th August temporary located in:,
WIGMORE CLINIC, 22a Wigmore st, London, W1U 2RG,
(enter through the open door, follow the steps to the main waiting area),
Telephone for bookings: 0791 779 6064 (on Sundays: email@example.com),
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.