Price per person based on two people sharing.
You will both enjoy:
- Overnight stay
- Choice each of either two 25 minutes Mini Spa Treatments or one 50 minutes Signature Rituals, from the selection:
- Mini Spa Treatments (25 minutes treatment time plus 5 minutes consultation) options:
- Personalised Express Facial with ESPA- Your therapist will select the most suitable express facial for your skin. Conducted with ESPA products, the treatment involves a consultation, skin analysis, cleanse, exfoliation, personalised facial mask and finishes with an application of a booster serum to protect your skin or
- Shoulder, Neck and Scalp Massage with ESPA - This massage focuses on the key areas of tension using an ESPA Body Oil chosen for your specific needs or
- Salt and Oil Scrub with ESPA - This exceptional skin softening body exfoliation combines sea salts with essential oils to leave your skin nourished, smooth and supple. Perfect as a stand-alone treatment or together with an express facial or massage or
- Invigorating Foot Treatment with ESPA - This revitalising treatment for tired feet and heavy legs helps reduce puffiness whilst soothing aches and pains. It includes a refreshing exfoliation and a deeply therapeutic foot and lower leg massage or
- File and Polish for the Fingers revive your nails with a shape and file, followed by an application of Jessica nail colour
- Signature Rituals (50 minutes treatment time, plus 10 minutes consultation time) options:
- ESPA Revitalising Ritual - A refreshing full body exfoliation either combining sea salts with essential oils or body brushing and body polish to leave skin nourished, smooth and supple. Complete the experience with a therapeutic back massage to soothe tension and leave you relaxed and revived or
- ESPA Rebalancing Ritual - Restore equilibrium and peace of mind with this unique combination of personalised facial and soothing foot massage. An express facial, tailor made to suit your skin’s individual needs, is followed with a relaxing scalp massage working on pressure points to ease tension. Finishing with an uplifting foot and lower leg exfoliation and a deep massage to bring instant relief to tired feet or
- Relaxing Face And Back Ritual - The perfect treatment - combining a gentle exfoliation and relaxing aromatherapy back massage, with a face and scalp massage, to melt away tension and leave skin radiant or
- Fit For Business Back Ritual - After a stressful day, relax with a back cleanse, exfoliation and deep massage followed by a purifying back mask. A tension relieving massage to the legs and feet to leave you feeling totally rejuvenated or
- GELeration Hand Spa Ritual - A relaxing hand exfoliation, massage and moisturise including cuticle care and a nail shape. Your fingers will be finished perfectly with Jessica's long lasting GEL polish the complete treatment to ensure your nails are looking party perfect or
- GELeration Foot Spa Ritual - A luxury foot and leg treatment including a relaxing massage and moisturise. Your feet are tendered to; any hard skin removed, your cuticles and nails shaped before your toe nails experience Jessica's long lasting GEL polish
- Breakfast the following morning
- Two-course lunch
- Three-course dinner
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Robe and slippers provided
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Tennis Court
Number of nights:
Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
All bookings are subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please advise venue of any medical conditions or allergies prior to check-in date.
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue. Unless otherwise stated, robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
Leisure & Spa at The Oxford Belfry, A QHotel
The Oxford Belfry,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.